This week, we went to Souplantation (an all-you-can-eat soup and salad buffet) then a local bar to play Shuffleboard! If you sign-up for Souplantation's Club Veg, they send you monthly coupons through your email for $7.99 for dinner (valid for up to 4 people) or buy one meal, get one free with the purchase of 2 beverages. I love Souplantation because my husband eats a lot more veggies than he normally does and it's yummy too! Click here to sign up for Souplantation's Club Veg!
Also, we love playing different types of games, and Table Shuffleboard is one of my husband's favorites. Table Shuffleboard is usually free at your local bar, and it's a really fun game! You can locate your local bars that have shuffleboard by typing "shuffleboard" and your local city into Yelp. Of course, I'm really competitive so I always like to add a "date night" bet to the game, such as winner gets a 10 min. massage, etc. Click here to find your local shuffleboard spot! or Click here to find out how to play table shuffleboard!
Approximate Date Cost:
Souplantation ($7.99 x 2 + tax = ~$17) + Table Shuffleboard (Free) = ~$17


Thanks for the information.I registered myself in club veg and will be waiting for the souplantation discount coupons to arrive in my mail box :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't refrain from commenting. Very well written!
ReplyDeleteMy blog - Wholesale Jerseys
I've learn a few just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you place to make one of these excellent informative web site.
ReplyDeleteHere is my site :: Click This Link